Care and Installation Instructions
Carbon Nylon is a strong, durable and heat resistance material, however it can be worn down over time from unwanted abrasion. To ensure a long life for your mount, we recommend cleaning your bike light and mount after a wet and dirty ride. Particular attention should be given to remove any sand/grit from the interface between the mount and your light.
To ensure a perfect fit of your Concentric Cycling product, please follow these recommended installation instructions:
Seat post mounts
1. Remove the nut and bolt from the assembled mount using a 2.5mm hex key.
2. Carefully flex the seat clamp open and fit it around the seat post.
3. Position the seat clamp in the desired position (e.g. at the base of the seat post).
4. Pre-install the bolt into the seat clamp (drive-side of the bike).
5. Place the light mount into the opening, and commence threading the bolt into place using a 2.5mm hex key.
6. Before threading the bolt through the other side of the seat clamp, place the lock nut into position and hold.
7. Slowly thread the bolt through the non-drive side of the seat clamp and into the lock nut until it is hand tight (max 1.5nm).
8. Do not over tighten or assemble at high speed as this may result in galling of the metal parts and/or damage to the lock nut.
Race number holder / adaptor
1. Slide in the race number
2. Insert the fixing through the race number and holder
3. Click in the locking mechanism
4. Twist/slide the race number holder into your Concentric Cycling Seat Post Mount
Head unit mounts
1. Thread the bolt into either the GoPro or Blank attachment
2. Position the GoPro or Blank attachment into the head unit mount and proceed to screw the bolt into the front integrated fitting on your handlebar until loosely in position
3. Position the rear bolt into the adjustable area and screw into the rear integrated fitting on your handlebar, again until loosely in position
4. Tighten the bolts using a torque wrench to max 2.0nm
5. If using the GoPro attachment, insert your chosen accessory and thread the bolt into the lock nut until it is hand tight (max 1.5nm).
6. Do not over tighten or assemble at high speed as this may result in galling of the metal parts and/or damage to the head unit mount and attachments.
*Note that the Cervelo S5 computer mount include a set of 4 spacers (High 2.5 & 5.0 degrees and Low 2.5 & 5.0 degrees) which can be used to further refine the position and angle of your head unit. If used, these should be placed between the head unit mount and the handlebars with the textured surfaces pressed together.